Apply for First bank recruitment 2021 as Jobs vacancies portal is now open for fresh employment opportunities. First Bank of Nigeria Limited, is a multinational bank and financial services company headquartered in Lagos Nigeria. It is the premier bank in West Africa with its impact woven into the fabric of society.
This article will provide you with general guide on the latest jobs at First Bank of Nigeria, jobs description, application link and closing date, with regards to questions asked by applicants interested in First bank careers:
Is First bank recruitment 2021 Form Out?
yes, we are currently recruiting qualified candidates to fill the under listed jobs vacancies positions:
- Graduate staffs
- Experienced staffs
- Graduate trainee
Top Jobs In Nigeria
⇒ JAMB Recruitment 2021, Job Vacancies & careers Nationwide Apply here
⇒ NALDA Recruitment 2021, Form Registration & Application begin for interested candidates Apply here
⇒ WAEC Recruitment 2021, Job Vacancies, Careers & Application form apply here
⇒ Neco Recruitment 2021, Job Vacancies & Application form Portal Apply here
⇒ NABTEB Recruitment 2021, Job Vacancies & Careers Application form Apply here
Requirements For First bank of Nigeria Recruitment
- Must be a Nigerian citizen
- OND / NCE / HND / BSc certificate from reputable institutions in the country
- All applicants must have obtained O level passes in at least 5 relevant subjects in either WEAC, NECO or NABTEB in not more than one sittings
- Applicants with HND / BSc must have participated in the mandatory National Youth Service Scheme (NYSC)
How Can I Apply For First Bank Recruitment 2021?
follow the following steps to apply:
- Visit First bank of Nigeria portal: https://www.firstbanknigeria.com/careers/
- Fill the form
- Click the submit button
- Waite for successful candidates names to be shortlisted
- If shortlisted, then attend the interview
When is First Bank Of Nigeria Career Closing For Registration?
The application closing date is unspecified. If you are interested in applying for this job, kindly do so now as the job is highly competitive. Information reaching our desk has it that the portal will close once the required number of persons have applied.