Apply for NABTEB Recruitment 2021, Job Vacancies & Careers as announced in its form Portal https://nabteb.gov.ng/. This National Business and Technical Examinations Board recruitment 2021 is available until closing date. Interested and qualified candidates are to apply via the NABTEB recruitment portal. The National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) was established through Decree No. 70 (now Act 70) of 1993. The Decree (Act) establishes NABTEB to among other things, have responsibility for the general conduct of Technical and Business examinations hitherto being conducted by the Royal Society of Arts of London, City and Guilds of London and the West African Examinations Council.
NABTEB Recruitment 2021 Available Positions
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the various jobs vacant positions below:
- IT staffs
Trending Jobs You May Like
⇒ JAMB Recruitment 2021, Job Vacancies & careers Nationwide Apply here
⇒ NALDA Recruitment 2021, Form Registration & Application begin for interested candidates Apply here
⇒ WAEC Recruitment 2021, Job Vacancies, Careers & Application form apply here
⇒ Neco Recruitment 2021, Job Vacancies & Application form Portal Apply here
⇒ Onstream Group Recruitment 2021 Graduate Positions Apply here
Important Notice: This page is created in readiness for National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) recruitment. At the time of writing this post, NABTEB recruitment form portal 2021 is not open but it is anticipated that the portal will soon be open for fresh employment opportunities. Once this recruitment is declared open to the public, this page will be updated. Always check this page to know when NABTEB job recruitment will commence.
National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) Recruitment Requirements
It is required that candidates for this recruitment are to possess the following as requisite for employment into the National Business and Technical Examinations Board
- Must be a Nigerian citizen
- OND / NCE / HND / BSc certificate from reputable institutions in the country
- All applicants must have obtained O level passes in at least 5 relevant subjects in either WEAC, NECO or NABTEB in not more than one sittings
- Applicants with HND / BSc must have participated in the mandatory National Youth Service Scheme (NYSC)
- Good interpersonal skill is required from all applicants
- Applicants must have excellent numerical and communication skill
- Knowledge of Microsoft office suite ( Word, power point, Excel ) is required
How To Apply For NABTEB Recruitment 2021
Follow the following steps to apply:
- Visit the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) recruitment portal: https://nabteb.gov.ng and complete the online application process
- Make sure that the information provided is correct as applicants with false information will be disqualified.
- Do not apply for more than one position.
When Is NABTEB Recruitment Closing Date For Application
This recruitment process is currently ongoing. The closing date is not disclosed as at the time of publishing this article. Interested candidates are advised to apply as early as possible.
When Is The NABTEB Recruitment for 2021 Interview
The date for aptitude test and interview of Shortlisted candidates is nit yet disclosed. Once NABTEB shortlist is out, it will be updated here with the details on the second stage of the recruitment process.