Apply for Neco Recruitment 2021, Job Vacancies & careers via NECO website: www.mynecoexams.com. The National Examination Council recruitment have commenced and is now announced via NECO recruitment portal. This NECO jobs in Nigeria is open for OND / HND / BSc degree holders and is available until the closing date. The National Examination Council (NECO) is a Nigeria national examination body that conducts the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination and the General Certificate in Education in June/July and November/December respectively.
NECO Recruitment 2021 Available Jobs Openings
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the various jobs vacant positions below:
- Administrative Staffs
- National Examiners
- IT staffs
Trending Jobs You May Like
⇒ JAMB Recruitment 2021, Job Vacancies & careers Nationwide Apply here
⇒ NALDA Recruitment 2021, Form Registration & Application begin for interested candidates Apply here
⇒ WAEC Recruitment 2021, Job Vacancies, Careers & Application form apply here
⇒ Workforce Group Recruitment 2021 For Bank Tellers Nationwide In A Reputable Bank In Nigeria Apply here
⇒ WTS Energy Recruitment 2021, Jobs, Careers & Vacancies (3 Position) Apply here
Important Notice: This page is created in readiness for National Examination Council (NECO) recruitment. At the time of writing this post, NECO recruitment site 2021 is not open but it is anticipated that the portal will soon be open for fresh employment opportunities. Once this recruitment is declared open to the public, this page will be updated. Always check this page to know when NECO job recruitment will commence.
National Examination Council (NECO) Recruitment Requirements
It is required that candidates for this recruitment are to possess the following as requisite for employment into the National Examination Council
- Must be a Nigerian citizen
- OND / NCE / HND / BSc certificate from reputable institutions in the country
- All applicants must have obtained O level passes in at least 5 relevant subjects in either WEAC, NECO or NABTEB in not more than one sittings
- Applicants with HND / BSc must have participated in the mandatory National Youth Service Scheme (NYSC)
- Good interpersonal skill is required from all applicants
- Applicants must have excellent numerical and communication skill
- Knowledge of Microsoft office suite ( Word, power point, Excel ) is required
How To Apply For NECO Recruitment 2021
Follow the following steps to apply:
- Visit the National Examination Council (NECO) recruitment portal: www.mynecoexams.com and complete the online application process
- Make sure that the information provided is correct as applicants with false information will be disqualified.
- Do not apply for more than one position.
When Is NECO Recruitment Closing Date For Application
The closing date for this recruitment exercise is not specified. So we can not say when the process will be closing. Applicants are to note that this is a high sorted job in Nigeria and as such apply as early as possible.
When Is The NECO Recruitment for 2021 Interview
The interview date shall be communicated to the shortlisted candidates via their phone numbers or e email addresses provided as at the time of application. Applicants are advised to provide functional phone numbers and email as it shall be the only means of communication between them and NECO for this recruitment process.