De Tastee Group is a leading quick-service restaurant, Outdoor Caterers, Event Hall Managers and Home delivery hospitality outfit. on a mission to become the premium brand and first choice in Nigeria’s fast-food business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Reconciliation Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Accounts Reconciliation Officer helps the business to reconcile transactions across the general ledger and sub-ledgers together with other key accounts to efficiently measure and manage the transactions received with the company by various stakeholders.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation reports regarding all cash deposits to the bank(s)
- Perform the reconciliation and verification of accounts regarding cash at hand and cash at banks, including but not limited to all Main bank accounts, Event & Welfare bank accounts.
- Monitor all banking activities in order to detect irregularities.
- Prepare monthly Inventory reconciliation reports regarding all inventories in outlets and central warehouse and CPU
- Track all inventories regularly and report to the management with the inventory records
- Investigate all transactions in order to prevent fraud
- Provide feedback to the accounting department on how to improve on internal controls, and also pinpoint areas where risks relating to banking transactions can be minimized
- Provide documentation for the purpose of supporting all financial transactions
- Reconcile and rectify all ledger accounts belonging to suppliers and outlets current accounts periodically – weekly, monthly and yearly.
- Improve personal skill set regarding software proficiency, financial analysis and data processing
- Reconcile discrepancies in different accounts including outlets current accounts with Head Office.
- Collaborate with the storekeeper regarding stocks available in the store or warehouse.
- Document and manage Tax files – WHT, VAT, PAYEE, PENSION e.t.c
- Other assigned duties by General Ledger Accountant and Financial Accountant.
- 1-2 years’ work experience as an Accountant
- HND / BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- Experience working with Excel (intermediate to advanced)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
- Business acumen
- Computer literacy
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Mathematical skills.
Application Closing Date
5th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.