De Tastee Group is a leading quick-service restaurant, Outdoor Caterers, Event Hall Managers and Home delivery hospitality outfit. on a mission to become the premium brand and first choice in Nigeria’s fast-food business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cashier
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Cashier will be responsible daily cash in and out transactions and evacuation of cash from counter of the outlet. Also responsible for lodgment of outlet cash sales into company bank account.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Daily cash count
- Collection/ Evacuation of cash from the counter at intervals
- Counting of the cash evacuated from the counter with a sales representative
- Reconciliation of cash evacuated with the readings from the machine with the internal auditor
- Daily posting of sales and cash book to SAGE
- Issuing company receipt for special order, tastee2u order, dog food, hall rentage and other cash payment to the company purse
- Lodgment of cash/cheque in the bank either through Bankers Warehouse or personal lodgment in the presence of the outlet auditor
- Payment of petty cash during the weekend in the absence of the outlet accountant
- Sourcing for lower bills from the bank to ease the outlet operations.
- OND, HND, B.Sc in Accounting or any equivalent
- Minimum 2 years progressive relevant experience
- Must have excellent knowledge of MS Excel.
- Excellent data analytics skills
- Good use of SAGE
- Demonstrates leadership and organizational skills.
- Time management, prioritizing and the ability to handle a complex
- Is comfortable handling and counting money.
- Exhibits ability to properly use a cash register.
- Pays close attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
5th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online