WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical & Instrumentation Lead
- Oversee to the quality of the Electrical & Instrumentation work performed on site by the contractor and subcontractors are in compliance with contract requirements.
- Check the engineering documents prepared by the contractor – in his discipline – and to give timely comments on and/or approval of the documents, in accordance with contract procedures and requirements. To check the incorporation of such comments by the contractor.
- Monitor and review the progress of the work performed by the contractor.
- Participate in technical reviews.
- Supervision of the contractor during construction activities and ensure that all risks are well anticipated and reduced as much as possible.
- For his discipline and area, check that the quality assurance record books are properly documented by the contractor.
- Assess any requests by the contractor to deviate from quality control procedures or requirements and make appropriate recommendation.
- Participate in weekly, monthly and ad-hoc meetings with the contractor.
- Report on the work performed by the contractor and on any problems encountered to the Head IKD. Participate in RFC and AOC walkdowns, and assure necessary punch list items are properly raised.
- Follow up on ICAPS for his discipline and ask for corrections where necessary.
- Work with contractor and assure OTP-s are performed safe and in time.
- Make sure all necessary modifications are followed through with ICSS, field engineering and necessary red line mark ups are made and approved at every stage of the project.
- Follow up and close all punch list items together with contractor and hos subcontractors to assure a swift completion of the project.
- Make sure all final documentation is up to date for his discipline.
- A degree qualified multi-disciplined E & I professional with a minimum of 15 years’ experience including 5 years in Projects with good construction and commissioning experience (Electrical & Instrumentation) and management of supervision personnel.
- Very good knowledge of TOTAL OPERCOM.
- Good relationship with Contractor personnel.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online