Nicole Sinclair is a dynamic Human Resources Consulting firm based in Lagos, Nigeria. Our expertise lies in superior talent attraction services while we partner with our esteemed clients in providing training solutions to develop these talents. Our services are provided for both the local and international markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree or HND qualification.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Sales, Business Development or any other revenue generating function (ideally but not critical)
- Reporting directly to the CEO involved in lead generation and deal closure for the organization
- High exposure role that translates directly to revenue generation for the company
- Self-starter – autonomous
- Strong communicator. Fast learner. Able to describe technical aspects of solar system functions and capabilities already or with very little training
- Organised and diligent. Able to update CRM and maintain touch points with clients and consistently follow up. Particularly able to funnel potential clients through their pipeline to generate revenue
- Business Intelligence. Know or understand the industry to which they would be selling. For example have worked in a school before so understand pain points
- Strong social media skills and ability to generate inbound enquiries and manage them.
- Able to work closely with marketing to generate content and/or generate content themselves (pitch decks, brochures, other marketing strategies and sales drives relevant to the sector in which they will be focused)
- Strong connections within sector in which they will be focused
Competency / Skill / Requirements:
- Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Experience with a prior CRM function (ideal but not critical)
- Self-starter – able to create strategies for sales, marketing materials, solve issues with clients etc.
- Solid researcher – able to find out information about almost anything through Google, making hone calls etc.
- High networking ability
- Extremely organised – keep calendars, electronic folders and physical folders organised
- Articulate and outspoke
- Hungry – willing to learn, passionate, asks questions
- Logical thinker
- Summary of Characteristics
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online