Onstream Group – With over 35 years of international experience within the Oil & Gas Industry and Industrial markets. The Onstream Group has strategically aligned itself with its business partners & affiliates to provide cost-effective and operational efficient solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: QA Advisor
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Quality Advisor is responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the quality management system of the organization.
- Managing organization QMS, Risk & Surveillance required to achieve generative quality culture.
- Establish &Sustain Quality Management Systems to meet Falcon Vison, Mission and strategic initiative.
- Develop Risk based QMS/QHSE manuals, plans and procedure for company capital efficiency & competitiveness.
- Manage Audits and review plans and technical integrity verification
- Liaise with relevant Agencies (internal & external)
- Support Existing facility support & Audits – process system evaluation
- Support procurement of Long lead items and operation material/equipment
- Engineering deliverable Assurance
- Construction / installation quality Assurance and Control support
- Review quality of all materials at site and ensure compliance to all project specifications and quality and collaborate with department for all material procurement and maintain quality of materials.
- Assist with employees to ensure knowledge of all quality standards and ensure compliance to all quality manual and procedures and collaborate with contractors and suppliers to maintain quality of all systems.
- Control and the distribution of all the company’s quality documentation
- Verify contractor quality requirements are specified to vendors and contractor documentation submittals.
- Develop, implement and maintain the Project Quality Plan
- Support site QC Inspectors to ensure the implementation of Project Plans and Procedures for site activities.
- Develop company QMS and project audit schedule, vendors and subcontractors audits, develop audit checklist, and perform audits. Generate and reports audit findings.
- Advise the Management, Project Manager and Procurement team on quality related matters.
- Follow-up project assigned QC Inspectors to ensure that all inspections are carried out in accordance with organization’s specification. Ensure that all approved works are executed as per approved procedure and project specification.
- Implement approved Project Quality Plan at construction locations.
- Generate and maintain quality records as per contract and prepare as-built documentation.
- Liaise with client representatives on all QA/QC and project matters on site
- Reviewed all company’s Quality Management System documents to ensure conformity to the requirement of NIS ISO 9001:2015.
- Develop and implement specific Project Quality Plan, ITP and Control Procedure.
- Perform other job-related assignments as assigned
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health and safety, and quality management.
- Minimum of 15 years post-graduate experience with at least 5 years in Oil and Gas
- The role ensures the quality of all project installations is consistent with the company’s policy requirements and standards.
- Quality Assurance
- Quality control
- Construction and procurement Surveillance
- Process System
- Technical risk
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to explain and teach methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online