Gokada is the future of transportation in Nigeria starting with two-wheeler taxi-motor bikes (Okada’s) ride-hailing. We are staying true to two things as a transportation company: safety is #1 priority and the city is #1 customer. Our vision is to become the Operating System of cities for mobility, on-demand services, and financial services, by driving social and economic inclusion. Our purpose is: how can we make cities more livable?
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: QA Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
- QA Engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions.
- You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
- The QA technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development process.
- Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective.
- If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Discover and Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Ensure the successful deployment of products to the end-users.
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct pre-release and post-release testing
- Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness
- Research new tools, technologies, and testing processes
- Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality
- Develop and execute manual and automated tests to ensure product quality
- Monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Meet with the software/product designers to determine quality assurance parameters.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- At least 2 years proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Proven track record in Testing Management and experience working in an Agile / scrum context.
- Attention to details
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent grasp of test metrics, release process and test environment principles
- Understanding of common software failures and faults.
- You’ll have to work remotely and communicate with coworkers around the world. Hence,
- A good internet connection is essential.
- Timetables may slightly vary depending on the timezones of your teammates.
- Will have to engage in Video and Audio calls regularly.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online