University Press PLC Recruitment 2021 – job vacancies and career portal. Applicants are hereby notified about the ongoing University Press PLC job recruitment. This article will guide you on how to to apply for latest jobs in Nigeria at University Press PLC.
Recruitmentmat provide you with the latest jobs openings and how to apply for the University Press recruitment process.
It has come to our notice about the numerous websites disseminating information about University Press PLC Nigeria Recruitment, most of this information are fake and do not represent any thing about latest jobs at University Press PLC.
Well we want to let you know that the University Press PLC form is out. University Press is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill various jobs opening positions. We will show you this available jobs and how to apply for them via the University Press PLC website or the University Press PLC.
Is University Press PLC Recruiting?
yes, from the information at hand now, University Press PLC Nigeria recruitment has began to fill various graduates and undergraduates job vacancies positions
Latest Jobs Vacancies At University Press PLC Recruitment
|Educational Sales Representative||Nationwide||29th January, 2021|
|Marketing Manager||Nationwide||29th January, 2021|
|Educational Sales Representative||Abuja and Lagos||29th January, 2021|
|Warehouse Assistant||Oyo||29th January, 2021|
|Invoicing Clerk||Kwara||29th January, 2021|
|Typesetter||Oyo||29th January, 2021|
To be considered for employment for the University Press PLC (UPPLC) Recruitment, the following academic qualifications are required:
- SSCE/NCE/OND/HND/BSc degrees from recorgnised institutions of higher learning
- In some positions, the applicant may be required to have passed through the mandatory NYSC scheme or Exempted
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Computer literacy is an added advantage (MS Word, MS Excel, Internet and some other basic computer applications)
Other Requirements For University Press PLC Job Recruitment
Applicants applying for University Press recruitment will also be required to meet the following criteria:
- Must be a Nigerian citizen
- must have completed the basic required primary education with FSLC
- the applicant must not be above 45 years old at the time of application except in some cases where the applicants is applying for consultancy position
- Candidates must be mentally, physically and numerically sound.
How Do I Apply For University Press PLC Recruitment 2021
To apply for University Press recruitment simply go through the steps below:
- Go through the latest jobs vacancies at University Press listed above
- visit University Press Plc portal:
- Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letter, CV, and photocopies of their Credentials (as stated above) to: email@example.com with the “Job title” as subject of the email.
- Send soft copies to:
- The Head (Human Resources Division),
- University Press Plc,
- Three Crowns Building, Jericho, Ibadan,
- Oyo State.
- Fill the the University Press application form by following the instructions on the University Press official website
- Make sure all the data supplied are correct and cross check your information before submitting the University Press form