TalentSquare – Our client is an apparel and accessories fashion retailer and has over the years grown into one of the biggest fast fashion retailers in Nigeria. Focusing on top quality and affordable prices for female fashion items and has equally amassed a huge community of ardent buyers for its unique service offering.
They are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Fashion Retail Operations & Administrative Associate
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Retail Operations & Admin personnel will work closely with the Store Manager, Service Assistants, Retail Associates and vendors to develop a retail offer which reflects our client’s brand in the fashion retail industry.
Our Ideal Candidate
- A practical individual with a passion for retail, the Retail Administrator will provide essential support and assistance with operational aspects of the day to day running of retail shore, and therefore contributing to the overall visitor and customer satisfaction of our client store.
- Support the process of setting up new supplier arrangements recording best price, lead times, and sales or return data.
- Create and update supplier information, ensuring all details are kept up to date and correct.
- Assist with the collating of samples and product information for future planning, weekly meetings, project team meetings, and range presentations.
- Create purchase orders in line with company and finance requirements and ensure all invoices and delivery notes are processed for month-end reporting.
- Ensure all new products are created on the system with correct sales figures and financial data.
- Liaise with delivery in order to receive and manage stock, ensuring products are delivered on time to the shop floor.
- Ensure all stock movements are recorded, including all stock write-offs, stock take data, and internal department purchases.
- Ensure fast-selling stock lines are always in stock, through reviewing top and bottom selling reports and placing top-up orders with suppliers.
- Responsible for Retail Customer and Supplier inquiries, involving daily checks of the shop email in-box and being the first telephone point of contact for all retail inquiries.
- Assist with the visual merchandising of the store
- Assist with the Cash Handling and Operational Procedures, including setting up and closing tills for trading.
- Equivalent to University Degree.
- NYSC Discharge certificate.
- 3 – 5 years of experience.
- Experience working in a retail environment (ideal)
- Supplier negotiation
- Financial administration and Cash Handling
- Knowledge of electronic and Internet-based transactions
- Administration skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Organization skill.
- Must be able to multi-task and be in places where needed
Behaviours / Characteristics:
- Ability to prioritise and plan workload efficiently, with a thorough and meticulous approach
- A service driven’ and ‘can do’ attitude
- Interest in retail fashion industry
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online