Talentsquare is a boutique talent advisory & talent management consulting firm, focused on driving collaboration and delivering exceptional talent solutions to businesses. We partner with organizations to build a high-performing culture through talent acquisition, people management, and employee experience delivering a culture that ensures every employee has a meaningful work experience and is engaged and happy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- You should be able to work with large amounts of numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management. You should have a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices and regulations and possess strong computer and verbal and written communication skills.
- The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the business and help the company be fully aware of its financial condition. This way it can make the right decisions and accomplish long-term success.
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, business owners and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Qualifications (ICAN, ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Ethical behavior.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. SAP).
- Technical know-how on financial report writing
- Must be able to be a starter and take ownership
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online