Talentsquare is a boutique talent advisory & talent management consulting firm, focused on driving collaboration and delivering exceptional talent solutions to businesses. We partner with organizations to build a high-performing culture through talent acquisition, people management, and employee experience delivering a culture that ensures every employee has a meaningful work experience and is engaged and happy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development & Partnerships Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
- The business development & partnerships role will be responsible for identifying sales leads, pitch our services to new clients, and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
- You will be at the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
The Candidate will:
- Develop business plans with the assigned accounts
- Design and develop strategic development strategies and plans
- Provide assistance with implementing suggested plans and strategies
- Oversee and examine new strategy progress and development
- Educate, lead and supervise members of the business development team to ensure the project’s achievement
- Handle business deals operations and activities
- Oversee the implementation of different contracts
- Build, encourage and maintain long-term relationships with key stakeholders
- Create and present a detailed report for upper management
- Conduct complex analysis in order to find new market opportunities
- Investigate existing products and services and compare them with competitors
- suggest measures for improving customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- B.Sc / MA in Business Administration or similar relevant field.
- Previous working experience as Partnerships or Business Development role for a minimum of 2 years (Maximum 5 years).
- A proven track record of providing actionable solutions
- Excellent presentation skills
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Flexible Schedules
- Dynamic career growth opportunities
- Employee Bonuses
- Opportunity to network with industry leaders & business owners.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online