Rimdinado International was set up on the 1st January, 2013 and registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria on the 2nd March, 2013 and currently in Abuja. Our range of business history range from providing simple solutions for Small and Medium Scale organizations to major clients that require overhauling of operations, business re-strategizing and alignment of their people towards new realities. We guarantee that our clients and partners alike enjoy rapid growth, outstanding results and improved staff performance and compliance. We have exceeded our clients expectations in delivery of solutions required by clients like KPR Resort, Dantata and Sawoe, Vestates Nigeria and UNICEF Nigeria.
As we cross the murkier waters of business and personal growth, we provide support to our partners and clients to ensure that their goals are achieved and their organizations dominate their sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager – Construction
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project.
- Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements.
- Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities.
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations.
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met.
- Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies.
- Hire contractors and other staff and allocate responsibilities.
- Supervise the work of laborers, mechanics etc. and give them guidance when needed.
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports.
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng) qualification.
- Minimum 5 years experience.
- PMP certificate and member of professional body.
- Plan and oversee projects to ensure completion on schedule
- Delivery of projects on time, within scope and budget.
- Detailed plan for tracking delivery.
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.