African Development Bank Group (AfDB) – Established in 1964, the African Development Bank is the premier pan-African development institution, promoting economic growth and social progress across the continent. There are 80 member states, including 54 in Africa (Regional Member Countries). The Bank’s development agenda is delivering the financial and technical support for transformative projects that will significantly reduce poverty through inclusive and sustainable economic growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Mobile Device Management & Billing Administrative Assistant
Position Number: 50088784
Location: Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire
Position Grade: GS6
The Hiring Department
- Client Services Division serves as the “face” of CHIS department and the “one-stop shop” for IT services and provides efficient and effective the ‘Run the Bank ‘capability portion of CHIS to ensure that clients satisfaction with service offerings and service levels.
- The Division resolves all incidents and fulfills all service requests related to IT infrastructure used in the Bank for the purpose of increasing efficiency and effectiveness of business clients.
- This enhances customer services, insights and satisfaction with improved quality and response of client requests pertaining to IT infrastructure.
- The position is to fulfil services requests related to voice / data communications and to mobile devices (Phones and Tablets).
- Operation and services cost administration, reporting, monitoring, and control to ensure cost benefits, value for money, efficiency, and effectiveness of client’s business and productivity.
Under the Supervision of the Senior Client Technologies Officer, the Mobile device management and billing administrative assistant will perform the following:
- Administer, monitor, and control the telephone billing system and edit reports and related statistics on staff private and official calls for HQ and Field offices
- Administer and control the mobile devices allocation platform on e-Bank
- Distribute individual invoices to the mobile phone beneficiaries, collect, consolidate staff private calls declared and upload the equivalent amount into the SAP payroll system for recovery on monthly basis
- Check upon receipt the accuracy of providers’ invoices, seek for necessary approvals, and submit them to the team in charge of payment
- Follow up the contract’s settlement, monitor and ensure the SLAs are dully met and agreed penalties are applied if the mobile’s telephony service is not fulfilled by the service provider
- Handle preventive and curative maintenance operations, coordinate repair activities for mobile devices; maintain equipment inventories; evaluate the needs of new equipment and techniques
- Continuously assess the mobile device stock level and advise on stock replenishment
- Assist and provide technical support and guidance on the distribution process, setting up and allocating mobile devices equipment and services to Bank staff
- Identify and assess equipment under warranty or due for replacement, repair, and take proactive actions with the vendor or local service provider.
- Supervise and closely follow up any work undertaken by the service providers within the Bank’s premises.
Competencies (Skills, Experience, and Knowledge)
- Hold a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, software engineering, accounting, finance or a related field.
- Have a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in IT support and maintenance services, IT systems administration, Asset management, accounting, financial management and administrative assistance.
- Excellent relationship skills, client oriented and good team spirit
- Good written and oral skills in French or English with a good working knowledge of the other language.
- Proof of citizenship or evidence of permanent residency or work authorization in the proposed country of employment.
- Knowledge of Windows 10, Android and IOS.
- Competence in the use of Bank standard software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Access). Knowledge of SAP is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
4th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: This position does not attract international terms and conditions. The post holder will be considered a short term staff (local staff).