ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Limited is one of the first seven Pension Fund Administrators (PFA) granted license by the National Pension Commission in December 2005. It is part of the Asset & Resource Management Company Limited (ARM) Group, one of Nigeria’s most prominent and respected financial service brands. We have pre-eminent reputation in Investment Management, Research and Pension Fund Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Ebonyi, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: Business Development
- The Business Development Executive will be responsible for the management of existing clients to ensure retention, development of new businesses and acquisition drive within a defined geography, for consistent and profitable growth.
- The executive must demonstrate the ability to attract new business to achieve designated revenue target levels.
- He / she must be able to develop profitable business with new and existing customers.
- Opening and closing of new businesses.
- Registration of new clients and/ or staff of organizations.
- Processing of RSA form for timely generation of pins.
- Ensuring client satisfaction by listening to the needs of the client, proffering solutions immediately were available and building a good relationship for referrals.
- Sales of Additional Voluntary Contribution to clients alongside their RSA.
- Give client updates on the pension industry through one of our channel(s) such as the customer interactive session.
- Ensure that accounts opened are funded.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited University.
- Minimum of 2 years of professional working experience in the financial service industry.
- Attention to Detail.
- Analytical Thinking.
- Communicating Effectively.
- Relationship Building for Influence
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online