Terragon is Africa’s fastest-growing enterprise marketing technology company. We aggregate and enrich difficult-to-source consumer data, generating measurable outcomes for telco’s, banks, and larger brands. Some of our achievements include winning the Future of Workplace Awards for Employer of the Year and One of the Best 100 Companies to Work for in Nigeria by Jobberman in 2018, amongst others. Our culture and values revolve around Dynamism, Autonomy, Teamwork and Agility which reflect our attitude towards work and our lighthearted spirit towards our people.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Data Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluating and monitoring our models, their performance, and their effects on consumers.
- Identifying potential problems or opportunities for improvement, communicate these issues to the team and suggesting solutions.
- Using predictive modelling to optimize marketing campaigns and consumer experiences thereby improving revenue growth.
- Help Data product managers and business stakeholders understand the potential and limitations of AI when planning new products and use cases.
You’d be a good fit if you have:
- 3 to 6 years as a Data Scientist in a production setting.
- Knowledge in applied statistics (e.g., AB testing, hypothesis testing, linear and logistic regression) to manipulate data and draw insights from large datasets.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Bitbucket, Git, Mercurial, SVN etc.
Application Closing Date
13th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only Suitable and Qualified candidates will be contacted.