Terragon is Africa’s fastest-growing enterprise marketing technology company. We aggregate and enrich difficult-to-source consumer data, generating measurable outcomes for telco’s, banks, and larger brands. Terragon uses its on-demand marketing cloud platform, attribution software, and deep analytics capability to enable thoughtful, targeted omni-channel access to 100m+ mobile-first African consumers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Lead
Employment Type: Full-time
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Investigating product quality to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
- Tracking quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defects counts
- Process setting up for critical Telco applications launch and SLA handling for Telco critical applications.
- Hands-on experience with Automation tools and improving the documentation quality
You’d be a good fit if you have:
- 3+ years working experience as a QA Engineer
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience in working on Agile processes and practices setting up & ensuring Telco applications delivery Quality Assurance.
Application Closing Date
12th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only suitable and qualified candidates will be contacted.