DRO Health is an exciting new start up Telehealth Company with an innovative approach to healthcare in Nigeria. Our mission is to make quality healthcare accessible to every African with a smart device.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Product Associate
Location: Nigeria (Remote)
- We are looking for a technical associate product manager to join our growing startup and contribute towards scaling and improving the DRO Health products.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for participating in the development and improvement of features, end-to-end management of multiple software projects, and directly working with the development and product teams to coordinate, schedule, and track the progress of DRO Health’s line-up of current and upcoming projects in a timely, controlled and predictable manner.
- Gathering and documenting requirements for the website, portals, and mobile apps
- Assisting with the research process to identifying customer needs and market gaps
- Providing clear ownership for and visibility of the resolution of all project risks and issues
- Project manage the development, test, and deployment phase, ensuring cross solution testing and validation.
- Providing regular, constructive, user-centric feedback to the product team.
- Performing quality assurance controls on features
- Coordinating with the engineering department to deliver functional solutions
- Conducting research to identify customer needs and market gaps
- Creating support and training materials for internal and external users.
Required Experience and Personal Skills
- Have at least 1 year experience working closely with development teams.
- Must be conversant with the agile methodology of project management (Scrum or Kanban preferably)
- Must be a fast learner and have a good level of technical knowledge & skills.
- Knowledge of project management tools, like Jira, Trello or ClickUp
- STEM Degree is a plus
- Strong time management skills
- Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Calm even in the face of chaos, have a can-do attitude and follow up on pending queries.
- Must be able to work remotely
- Must have a fully functioning laptop and fast internet
- Ability to manage expectations
- Recognizes the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
N100,000 per month.
- 50% off all DRO Health services (friends and family included).
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- You will be required to submit your CV and Cover Letter.
- We aim to respond to all applicants, however, If you do not get a response within a month, your application was not successful.