Sayed Farms Limited is specialized in poultry sector covering all its major aspects, and also in the distribution of frozen food in the Nigerian Market. Our line of frozen products has expanded to include the finest quality of chicken, potatoes, cheese, vegetables, seafood, and ice cream products in the market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Store Keeper
Job Reference: ESK2021055
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Planning and performing work that involves ordering, receiving, inspecting, returning, unloading, shelving, packing, labeling, pricing, delivering, and maintaining a perpetual inventory of stock.
- Distribute orders to the cold-room staffs, cold room store keeper, and motor boys for loading.
- Follow up on quick loading
- Arrange and organize loading of cartons from various warehouses e.g. Refrigerator and New slaughter house.
- Enlist items to be loaded from each location and supervises the loading of same accordingly.
- Receive containers, offload same with their various packing list, physical counts and monitor arrangement in the cold store warehouses.
- Ensuring Warehouses tidiness, arrangement and custodian.
- Preparing and updating containers receivables register.
- Preparations of day to day activities reports in regards carton stocks.
- Monitor stock availability and balances.
- Preparation of expired and near to expire monthly reports.
- Daily stock checks / reconciliation with stock operator.
- Actively participating in physical counts and inventory.
- Organized and carry out stock transfers.
- Carry out the supervision of blast packing, scaling and storage.
- Monitors staffs strength via absence and reasons for same.
- Carry out of other assignment as given by my line manager.
- B.Sc. in Accounting or related field from recognized university
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in stock management in a manufacturing companies;
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be computer literate and proficient in the use of MS office suit;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Must be residing in Ibadan, Oyo State
Application Closing Date
22nd October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letters and CV along with passport photographs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.