Tomato Jos is a private equity-backed, fast-growing, for-profit social enterprise located in Kaduna, Nigeria, that believes in the power of local production for local consumption. Our company aims to supply 10% of the processed tomato market in Nigeria within the next 5 years. We source tomatoes from smallholder farmers within our network and make high-quality branded consumer products for Nigeria and West Africa.
We currently operate a 500Ha commercial farm and run a successful smallholder program with over 500 farmers. In 2020/2021, the company built a tomato processing facility and we will conduct our first production run in Q1/Q32021, to launch our first retail packaged product later this year.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Conducting interviews, recruiting, and vetting new staff.
- Arranging training sessions with all new hires and refresher workshops for existing employees.
- Assisting managers with staff requirements.
- Identifying and addressing employee requirements regarding performance issues, training, and career growth.
- Performing various administrative tasks and accurately processing paperwork.
- Counseling staff on HR policies, practices, and procedures.
- Ability to draft detailed policy documents, update staff handbook and create a range of relevant and easy-to-use templates and forms.
- Provide overall leadership to an effective HR Operations ‘end to end service culture
- Together with the Operations Manager play a lead role in the development of a seamless HR operations function, driving process reengineering initiatives and operations performance
- To develop and implement Key Performance Indicators based on best international benchmarks for HR operations in exemplary universities
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 3 – 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
18th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.