Telinno Consulting Limited is the leading Telecoms Service Provider in West Africa, specializing in Design, Roll Out, Management, and performance improvement of the cellular network to ensure the cellular operator offers best-in-class service to its customers while maximizing return on its network infrastructure investment. Telinno’s team of experienced engineers has successfully delivered its full range of services to a wide range of cellular operators around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Create attention for internet connectivity, generating buyer interest towards trial and securing deals by adopting highly effective sales/marketing appeals.
- Take full ownership of the entire internet connectivity business by developing, securing, expanding market share and driving profitability at minimum cost.
- Gather sufficient market intelligence on activities of estate development and utility development projects and utilize it to secure patronage, sustainers and undiluted customer relationship building.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Monitor operations to ensure projects are delivered and connectivity goals are realized against aggressive timelines.
- Develop and train the sales team to identify new market opportunities focusing on increasing overall sales.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients and provide trustworthy feedbacks to guide management strategy decision.
- Manage after-sales support and build long-term relationships with customers
- Identify and partake in sales workshops, training, conferences with key players in the industry and muster sufficient in-roads to pitching solutions to identified needs.
Below are key outputs expected of the Business Development Manager.
- Periodic Sales/Targets Reports.
- Key Customer Account Management Report.
- Account Lifecycle Tracking Report – Project and Finance.
- Prospective Customer Pipelines/CRM.
- Customer Satisfaction Feedback ratings/NPS/CSS
- Competitor Analysis Reports.
- Strategic Alliances Performance Assessment
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5 – 8 years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.