Lagos Executive Cardiovascular Clinic is a multidisciplinary cardiovascular and cardiac rehabilitation 24/7 facility focused on the treatment and management of cardiovascular diseases and trigger diseases using both invasive and non-invasive procedures, as well as preventive cardiology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Ensures fulfillment of pharmacy prescriptions by inputting patient information into pharmacy systems; obtaining refill clarification and authorization; identifying and selecting pharmaceutical product and quantity for prescription orders; labeling prescriptions; weighing medication for accuracy of quantity; counting pills for prescription orders; and replenishing counter.
- Maintains and tracks medication inventory by reporting low stock levels; ensuring stock rotation on a first-in, first-out basis to assist in shrinkage control; processing recalls and expired medications; performing inventory cycle counts; assisting with physical counts for annual inventories; and creating reports using inventory information systems.
- Completes work assignments and priorities by using policies, data, and resources; collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; identifying priorities, deadlines, and expectations; carrying out tasks; communicating progress and information; determining and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.