Moytel Consultants Limited – Information and Communications Technology is constantly evolving, and Moytel Consultants Limited is helping operators, vendors and government entities keep pace with the evolution.
We provide engineering, optimization, benchmarking, design, and maintenance services and solutions for the wireless communication industry. With offices and partnerships in Nigeria, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Cameroun, and the Benin Republic, Moytel Consultants Limited has the ability to effectively mobilize the people, skills, and technologies our clients need to rollout, evaluate, benchmark, and improve service to their wireless customers in most of Western Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance / Admin Officer – Graduate Trainee
Employment Type: Contract
- We requires the services of a male graduate trainee for immediate employment.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management reports
- Assist with project financial related work as required
- General administrative support, receive and sort mail and deliveries, schedule appointment
- Assist with project administrative work as required
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Provide supportive documentation for audits
- Compliance to procedures.
- Any other tasks as assigned by your line manager.
- B.Sc Degree Holder in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- 0 – 1 year experience
- Not more than 25 Years old by the end of 2021.
- Basic knowledge in Excel – Beginner and Intermediate level
- Knowledge of Sage 50 will be an added advantage.
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Requisite knowledge of basic accounting principles
- Basic Knowledge in Excel and other MS Office skills
- Highly organised, good time management and the ability to multitask
- Attention to details
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to work as a team.
- Innovative and resilient.
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to cope with a changing, demanding workload
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in a PDF format and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates must reside in Lekki and environs.