Moytel Consultants is a dynamic telecommunications and information technology services provider operating in Nigeria and parts of West Africa. We provide customized, professional and turnkey services to different operators and vendors. We have been long term players in the Telecommunication industry.
Our staffs have very broad experience and competence profiles laced up with adequate international exposure. As a result of this, they are value driven and highly proactive, able to deliver a wide array of solutions and services. We pay attention to details and utilize superior project, supply chain and management models that guarantee high quality, cost-effective and on-time professional service delivery to clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager / Civil Engineer
Location: South East Region (Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking for an innovative Civil Engineer to design, develop and construct a huge range of projects in Telecommunications industry from conception through to completion.
- You will have to work in a fast growing dynamic industry, contribute towards healthy economies and make a lasting positive impact to the company.
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
- Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Handle over the resulting structures and services for use
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required
- B.Sc in Civil Engineering or any other related discipline
- 3 – 5 years work experience
- Proven working experience in Telecoms civil site build
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D or similar
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals e.t.c
- Project management and supervision skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Resides in SE/SS part of Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.