HRbreakoutRoom, a human resource recruiting and consulting firm, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Executive Assistant will support our executive team.
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records
- Performing minor accounting duties
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary
- Answering phone calls in a polite and professional manner
- Managing the executive’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and products
- Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog posts
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 4 years work experience.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- Strong Organizational skills
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
N60,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.