KarFerry Limited – We’re a Passionate Team of Business Consultants. What makes us unique is our ability to employ cutting-edge technology to achieve Speed, Efficiency and Quality in hiring, grooming and developing talents and systems to continuously disrupt the industry. We bring best-in-class industry standards to bear in all our engagements.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Internal Audit / Compliance (Financial Institution)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Internal Control Manager will be responsible for ensuring a strong internal control and compliance environment through the development of policies and procedures, ensuring their implementation and monitoring compliance.
- The position will work to foster standardization and consistency across the business processes and internal control and compliance of the Bank.
- Design, document, implement and carry out assessment and monitoring of the Bank’s internal control framework, including group policies and key risks in order to ensure that the bank has adequate controls to prevent unintentional and intentional errors in financial reporting, processes and business operations.
- Formulate policies and procedures to improve internal controls, compliance and efficiency.
- Lead the process for internal control and compliance reviews across the Bank.
- Develop and conduct adequate training and prepare related information material on the internal control objectives, approach and methodology to the staffs on a regular basis to build knowledge and understanding of risks and control of all the staff members.
- Minimum of 10 Years cognate experience in Internal Control/Auditor with at least 7 Years in managerial role in the banking industry
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting, Business Administration, Banking and Finance, or any relevant subject
- ACIB, ACA and any other relevant professional qualification.
- Masters degree will be an added advantage.
- Strong experience and interest on how technology and systems can support and enhance internal control effectiveness and efficiency.
- Good understanding and experience on internal control frameworks
- Strong communication skills in presenting internal control and risk matters in an understandable way across various levels of the organization with the right level of detail.
Application Closing Date
13th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “INC010” as the subject of the mail.