Fosad Consulting, LLC is a professional services firm established to provide quality consulting services to desiring clients, whose primary objective is to focus their management and technical resources on their core competence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Services Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
Summary of Position
- The job holder is saddled with the responsibility of coordinating Contract Staffing, Outsourcing for the company and for:
- Developing, coordinating and handling of the above highlighted Human Capital Management services of the company.
- Coordinating and Managing of processes and Systems in place.
- Ensuring a high standard Office Administration System, making recommendations to Management as appropriate.
The job holder will be Responsible for Benefit’s Management:
- Using economies of scale to provide strong benefit plans at competitive rates, a significant inducement for attracting and retaining employees.
- Offer benefits such as medical, Life Insurance, educational reimbursement and employee assistance plans where possible.
Responsible for Ensuring Government Compliance:
- Help ensure that our business keeps current with employment-related government regulations.
Responsible for Ensuring for Employer Liability Management:
- Effectively manage our employer obligations, resulting in lower risk and reduced liability to our business.
- Can assist with workers’ severance claims, understanding employee handbooks, personnel guides, termination assistance.
Responsible for Payroll & Employment Administration:
- Direct responsibility of payroll, payroll taxes, garnishments, quarterly reports, employment verification and human resource management reports. You will also be responsible for creating schedules for visits to client sites (meetings, orientation, etc)
Responsible for Recruiting & Selection:
- Create job descriptions, write and place ads, review resumes, test and interview job candidates, and conduct background checks.
Responsible for Ensuring Training & Development:
- Analyze your training needs, then provide the right courses to improve employee performance and productivity.
- Review structure if and when required, and develop and install an incentive reward scheme.
- Responsible for development and presentation of proposals to desiring clients and/or corporate organizations.
- Establish and maintain relationships with governmental agencies e.g. ITF, NSITF, Ministry of Labour and Productivity etc. to ensure compliance.
- A self-starter and takes initiative as appropriate.
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle all matter expeditiously, proactively, and follow through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- The job holder may be required to perform other ad-hoc tasks that may be deemed necessary.
Qualification / Relevant Experience
- A good university Degree
- Minimum of 4 years cognate experience
- Proficiency with applications such as word, Excel and PowerPoint
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online