NPower Batch C Redeployment 2021 – Apply for NPower redeployment via the NASIMS portal.
This article as guide, provide the necessary steps on how to change your ppa. If you are among the Npower batch C, who have completed their verification and shortlist but wish to change their place of primary assignment, then this article is for you.
Npower redeployment have commenced and the process is ongoing. You can change your PPA and get any Npower PPA of your choice inline with the NASIMS guideline.
Npower batch C beneficiaries who have successfully completed their verification, shortlisted and deployed but for one reason or the other are not comfortable with your Place of Primary Assignment (PPA)? If yes, this post is for you.
We have received numerous email from npower beneficiaries who for one reason or the other wish to change their PPA through the redeployment process.
- Is it possible for me to Redeploy to another LGA?
- I have relocated from where I used to stay but my NPower PPA is in the area where I used to stay before. Is there something that can be done about it?
- Do I have to pay for Npower Batch C Redeployment?
- Does Npower Batch C redeployment mean I am not interested in working?
The good news is that there is room for redeployment.
Steps For NPower Batch C Redeployment 2021
Batch C npower beneficiaries who wish to apply for redeployment should adhere to the basic steps below:
1. Click on NASIMS Portal: www.nasims.gov.ng
2. Get a Printout of your deployment letter.
3. Take it to your designated place of
Primary Assignment (PPA) and ask for a rejection.
4. Upload your rejection letter back on your NPower NASIMS portal.
5. If you have a PPA you would like to be posted to, you are to visit that PPA, acquire an acceptance letter and upload it alongside your rejection letter.
6. Apply for redeployment.
How To Apply For NPower Batch C Redeployment 2021
- Full name
- NPower ID
- Application email
- Phone number
- State of deployment
- Local Government Area of your Place of Primary Assignment
- Your Place of Primary Assignment.
to Support email Addresses. nasims.gov.ng
Please note that you are required to complete your physical verification, before downloading you PPA letter and proceed immediately to your PPA for acceptance
How To Apply For redeployment to different state
All redeployment requests to different state of residence should please send an email to email@example.com stating the reason(s) for redeployment and attach supporting documents where necessary.
Redeployment to change PPA within state of residence should follow the instruction below;
- Login to your self-service portal and click the “deployment” tab
- Click the “redeployment” button.
- Click on “see the available PPAs”.
- Click on “apply for redeployment”
- Provide redeployment information required.
- Select a preferred Place of Primary Assignment from the list provided
- Click “Submit Request”
- The following channels may be utilized for complaints or enquires
- Dedicated support center: 01888340, 092203102, 018888148 or 018888189
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live chat: www.nasims.gov.ng
- USSD: *45665#
After successful completion of the redeployment request, you will be contacted within 48 hours of status of request. If you are not contacted within 48 hours, please call the customer care number on 092203102, 018888148 >
For more update on the Npower Redeployment 2021, kindly use the comment box below and we promise to give you the necessary guide as made available at the NASIMS redeployment portal