George Houston Resources Limited – Our client, an emerging global giant for Engineering Services in Africa, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Locations: Utako – Abuja (FCT) and Agidingbi – Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time (Permanent)
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls.
- Generate sales leads.
- Go the extra mile to engage customers.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
Job Requirements / Qualification
- HND / BSc Degree
- 3 years and above Proven customer support experience.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Administrative and communication skills.
- Candidates for Abuja Customer Service Officer must be able to speak Hausa fluently.
- Age: 25 to 40 years.
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “CSO” as the subject of the email.