George Houston Resources Limited – Our client, a leading Hospitality and Fast-Food Restaurant with branches all over Nigeria is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant / Auditor
Locations: Abeokuta – Ogun, Mainland & Island – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking to recruit results-driven Accountant / Auditor for a leading Hospitality and Fast-Food Restaurant with branches all over Nigeria. The Accountant/Auditor is responsible for tracking the cash flow and accounts of companies to ensure that they are being recorded and processed correctly.
- Examines assigned financial records and statements for accuracy.
- Analyses financial data, making recommendations as appropriate to improve accuracy, efficiency, and to reduce costs.
- Inspects the budget and general ledger for assigned departments and accounts, ensuring that funds are available, and expenditures are assigned correctly.
- Reviews and/or assists with preparation of financial statements and records provided to federal, state, and internal auditors and similar personnel.
- As needed, assists with accounting duties for and corrections to listed financial records.
- As appropriate, identifies and recommend updates to accounting systems and procedures.
- Assists as needed with preparation of annual financial reports.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degrees in Accounting or any other related field
- Good mathematical skill
- Requisite experience in QSR and Hospitality management will be an added advantage.
- Expert knowledge of general financial accounting and cost accounting.
- Understanding of and ability to adhere to generally accepted accounting principles.
- Must also be a customer savvy person with the ability to work with minimal supervision, human and materials management skills and a team player
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Age: not above 35 yrs.
- Candidates must reside around these locations.
Application Closing Date
16th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “AA & Location” as the subject of the email e.g. (AA Abeokuta).