Royal Perfumes is an international affiliated company that is into the sales and distribution of perfumes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: E-Commerce Specialist
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage our online inventory
- Develop campaigns to increase digital sales
- Optimize paid advertising campaigns using SEO and other tools
- Help manage our online marketing presence, including on social media platforms
- Monitor changes in website traffic or increases in sales
- Assist with forming our company’s overall digital marketing strategy
- Write and edit product content that will be published on e-Commerce websites/portals.
- Set standards, systems, and best practices for new product listings, content creation, distribution, and maintenance.
- Work closely with different teams (product management, graphics, sales) to provide updated content that will be sharedacross e-Commerce platforms.
- Be in of Media Marketing,Email Marketing, SEO, Keyword Research, Google Analytics, Website UX, and Paid Social Media.
- Be a subject matter expert to assigned product categories.
- Identify SEO best practices regarding inventory, pre-orders, and pricing policies.
- Monitor changes in product sales by using web analytics and Excel spreadsheets (pivot tables, vlookups, etc) to stay organized.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines while maintaining attention to detail.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing (preferred)
- 4 – 5 years work experience.
- Experience managing digital product inventory
- Experience using web analytics and optimization tools
- Experience in e-commerce
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.