Gemstone Microfinance is a non-bank agricultural microfinance cooperative society. It is a registered national member of the Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institutions of Nigeria (AMFIN). The society is also registered and regulated in every state where it currently operates.
With an annual turnover of NI.2 Billion, the financial services arm (RC: 1587936) of Gemstone Microfinance has been instrumental to the success stories recorded by its over 27,000 active members in the last two years of operation.
In its two years of operation, Gemstone Microfinance has provided over N2 Billion in credits to its members in the agricultural business sector across its twenty-nine (29) branches in seventeen (17) states and the Federal Capital Territory. The society’s main focus has been the development of the crop and livestock production, logistics, food processing and retail subsectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Daily Savings Collector
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
- Strictly for candidates with maximum qualification of SSCE / NECO, Diploma Certificate or OND Holder (No BSc or higher qualifications to apply for this position).
- Attention to details.
- Experience as an office assistant will be an advantage.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must reside in Abeokuta only.
- Good and effective communication skills (Speaking, Listening & Writing).
Application Closing Date
23rd November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Further Enquiries, Call: 08174878156, 09041680986, 09072137674.